Key staff member required to monitor and supervise the In-Life & Rental Schemes Team for my client. Reporting to the Departmental Team Leader you will be responsible for In-Life contract amendments ensuring your team complete such actions in an accurate and timely manner, within SLAs.
As you will be managing others it will also be your responsibility to identify and recommend any training requirements to ensure the In-Life & Rental Schemes role can be carried out effectively and within the company guidelines.
- Supervise the In-Life & Rental Schemes Team
- Assist the Finance Contracts Team Leader with interviews and the evaluation process
- Be responsible for optimising the team performance through training, development and motivation of individual team members
- Ensure that the necessary resources are available to meet targets by allocating and monitoring workflows - including assisting across whole Finance Contracts team where necessary
- Lead and facilitate team based continuous improvement activity and implementation
- Produce in life contract reschedules quotes, understand and explain major movements on vehicle rentals through discussion with Pricing and Maintenance departments
- Process signed Reschedule quotes
- Liaise with Account Manager and Customer Service Executives explaining the Reschedule quotes
- Setting vehicles live
- Process Sale and Leaseback agreements
- Miscellaneous re-charge invoices
- Resetting contracts as required
- Producing Taxation Restriction Reports
- Account management and processing of rental schemes
- Assisting Finance Contracts Team Leader with ad hoc projects as required
- General administration
- Liaison with other departments
- To support the ethos of professionalism, team spirit and innovation
As indicated this role is extremely varied role including the management of staff members and as such it is anticipated that the successful applicant will similarly have a varied background and proven man-management ability.